WE CAN ALSO NOW ACCEPT RECURRING MONTHLY DONATIONS!
Donate once OR you can automatically give a little each month.
We are NOT a corporate sponsored forum. We are MEMBER SUPPORTED. There NEVER is and NEVER will be any obligation to donate. Donations are used to help fund operations. Should you choose to donate, the amount is entirely up to you...
(To donate using your credit card, click on "Continue" at the BOTTOM of the first PayPal page, right below "Don't have a PayPal account?")
If you've just purchased your new Big Green Egg, or are thinking of purchasing a Big Green Egg, or even if you're one of the many seasoned "Eggers", check out this great new resource... Jam packed with great references and sources of enlightenment about this truly unique cooking vessel that rewrites the book on outdoor cooking!
It's EASY to join, just CLICK HERE and fill out our short registration form.
Use the following links to view help on navigating the forum or to view the forum in one of two views... "Classic" or "Flat".
1. You get to cook at a higher heat on BGE with the wok thus keeping the flavors sealed in the various items you are wokking.
2. You keep the heat out of the kitchen, and IMHO here in Florida that is a great thing.
3. Many of the dishes that I cook have meat in them that have been previously cooked on BGE and the smoke flavor is from that cook.
Spatchcocked chicken is great as an ingredient for chicken fried rice. Pulled pork works in pork fried rice.
4. Think of it as a different method to cook, like many of us use Dutch Ovens as a different vessel to cook in.
5. Wok cooking opens up a whole new world of recipes, Thai, Vietnamese, Chinese, Japanese and the list goes on throughtout the Pacific.
6. You can cook many side dishes faster and better flavor than a regular pan.
7. It is fun. Let me know if I can be of more help! Been wokking for 30+ years. Let's Wok & Woll!
Richard Melbooooring Fl.
"KING OF LONEY", SELF APPOINTED!!!!!
IF YOU WANT TO DRINK ALL DAY, YOU HAVE TO START IN THE MORNING!!
OUR LAGER, WHICH ART IN BARRELS, HALLOWED BE THY DRINK, THY WILL BE DRUNK, AT HOME AS IT IS IN THE TAVERN. GIVE US THIS DAY OUR FOAMY HEAD, AND FORGIVE US OUR SPILLAGES, AS WE FORGIVE THOSE WHO SPILL AGAINST US, AND LEAD US NOT TO INCARCERATION, BUT DELIVER US FROM HANGOVERS. FOR THINE IS THE BEER, THE BITTER, THE LAGER.